Friday, December 5, 2008

Do Work

I went and applied at Billiards plus. It's right across the street so it would be ideal as far as location goes. I really need a job. When the lady asked why I wanted to be a bartender, I looked her in the eye and said I just want work. Doesn't matter what it is. I want to Do Work!

I hope I remember how badly I want a job after I finally have one. Most of the time I'm happy with what I have but when I have no job, I desire more work and when I have work I desire less. It's the same with class I suppose. I think it's just because I tend to resist change on a daily scale. Big changes? good. New president..ok. New apartment...yay. New owners at work..whatevs. They take Pushing Daisys off the air or I have to get out of my warm covers...fuck off!!

Speaking of Pushing Daisys!!! Did you see Kristen C (Olive Snook) sing again last night? I love her. Can I be her when I grow up please? She's so little and full of cuteness. She's boiling over with cuteness.


I'm getting a lot better about not having to have everything a ceratin way though. I still want to piss on the pillows of all ABC exects that made the God awful decision to cancel the Pie Maker and friends but I am ok with not having cinnamon toothpaste but mint. That little fact did not even make me frown where I'm sure it would have encouraged me to hide in a warm quiet place when I was at my lowest in Wyoming.

I also applied at 7-11 because it has a hiring sign in the window and is within walking distance. I would really like to work somewhere that would not require me to have a vehicle. The aspiring granola in me desires minimal gas chugging vehicle usage possible. I want a bike by the way. A pink cruiser with a bell, basket, and a book saddle. Squee!

I want to cut down on all of my un-earth-healthy things. I'll hand smash my potatoes and I don't even own an electric mixer. I can make just about anyhting from scratch and I love to do so. I do however refuse to give up aerosol hairspray. A girl has her limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave me love?