Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My friends and I are stupid.

Here's a conversation between me and Ifer!


Me- I'll be a ok. It's about time for me to get sick. I usually get pretty sick two or three times in the winter and I've been fortunate enough to not have been sick since December. I'll let the sickness win this time, its been nice enough to stay away when important things were coming up. I'm just uncomfortable and whiney. lol I can do that and work at the same time.hehe

her: haha! well i'm glad ur just whiney and a little uncomfy. :) good thing ur not vomit......ing... lol

Me- I'm glad I'm not vomit. I would totally hate me.

her: u'd smell

Me- I wouldn't have a nose so I wouldn't mind. But it would be really hard to get laid.

her: i dont think you'd mind that. but dogs would lick you up then you'd be dog poo...then fertilizer. then a vegetable..lmao

Me- I'll be corn so I never REALLY get digested. HA jokes on you vomit eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave me love?