Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Dinner Date,

Hi!


It's nice to meet you. Please let's get this straight right away.


1. Please do not send me a picture of you without your shirt on. It does not make me want to take off my shirt too, not even if you say please. It is insulting that you ask.
2. Do not act bored. Even if you are bored, it is not only insulting, it shows bad manners. You are only bored if you are boring. It has nothing to do with me.

3. I can talk to anyone! I'm a little shy but if you take the time to come out with me, I will keep things going...even if I have to talk about the chips and salsa. Do NOT make me talk about the chips and salsa. Now, if it's fantastic that's different, but if you are looking at anything other than me and just nodding when there is a pause....you again, are insulting me.

4. Do not bitch about the prices of the food. It shows that you are a cheap ass. If you have taken me somewhere cheap to begin with, and are bitching anyway, there will not be a second date. If it really was an expensive place, just bite your tongue and pay the bill. You suggested this place and if you complain once we get there, if makes me feel as if you saw me and do not find me worthy of spending money on.



This is insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave me love?