Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Social Retard,

Dear Social Retard,

You suck. We both know this. However, I had a temporary lapse in judgement and had faith in humanity (which I thought included you, not excluded you) to not drop their life's baggage at my door. I was wrong.

And oh, how wrong I was.

I encourage you to take your drama and shove it up your ass. If that is not an option, I can arrange for someone to help you do this. Yes, I am THAT thoughtful. :)

If your drama is left within my social circle, I will dispose of it in whichever manner I see fit. (And believe me retard, shoving up your ass is, by far, the most pleasant scenario I've come up with yet.)

Just to be clear, if any more drama/baggage/bullshit is left within my care, I will set it on fire.

Thank you for your time,
Please die slowly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to leave me love?